Given a Jira issue number, the script:
- Finds all PRs that contains the Jira number in the title/description.
- This won’t work because of subtasks; how else to find clusters?
- Given a base commit (that merges into
develop), find everything that might eventually merge into it?
- Or I can just not use the subtask number in the PR title
- Creates a graph where PRs are nodes, and every PR with a
headref matching another PR’s
baseref is a vertex between them.
- Serializes this graph into a MD table, including PR state.
- Puts this table in the PR description of each PR (using some sort of comment to ensure that it overwrites older versions).