This page helps me keep track of all the things I’m learning right now, in addition to things I want to learn at some point, usually in the form of blog posts, talks, or courses. The latter is entirely contained in the Inbox.
Now / In Progress
I’ve found that writing up summaries of (primarily but not limited to) technical content I consume helps me engage with the content better. Here’s a single listing of all the notes I’ve taken since I started doing this, with a few recent entries below:
- On the Expressive Power of Programming Languages
- What Every Programmer Should Know About Memory (Paper)
- Stuff The Internet Says On Scalability For Sep 18th, 2020 - High Scalability -
- A First Taste of InvokeDynamic (2008)
- Ring Buffer: A Data Structure Behind Disruptor
- Applying Textbook Data Structures for Real Life Wins - Heap
This is a wiki, knowledge base, or digital garden containing TILs and other (typically tiny) things I’ve learned about ; a few recent entries:
These are learning resources that I stopped working through for some reason, but I intend to pick them back up at some point.